Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall palette

Mmm, fall. Who doesn't love it with all of it's football, cozy sweaters, tall boots, pumpkins and cups of steamy chai goodness?? Or is that just me? :)

I don't have much to say today, so I'm going to hop the Wordless Wednesday train (okay, mostly wordless). Here are a handful of shots I've captured while out and about over the last couple of weeks. The changing leaves get me every time!

 

The bright red leaves are my favorite. Don't really see these in CO.

I'm so sad that the pic does not depict real life - these trees looked as if they were glowing yellow and orange!
  

Couldn't leave these out... Some kind of mum, methinks?

But seriously - is there anyone out there that truly does not enjoy fall? Please dish, that is most curious to me.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment